Pages

#139 gotcha


click image to enlarge

Here's another idea by Sascha. Enjoy!
Stay tuned for another comic later today!

In other news:

I made a guest comic for the first anniversary of Justin Westover's great webcomic Mr. Lovenstein. Check it out here. Don't miss the hidden bonus panels!

In other news, as you may have seen, I now have a T-shirt shop here.
I'm working on new designs, as I don't think an entire comic makes sense on a T-shirt.
If you have any suggestions, like a particular frame you liked in a comic and which you would like to see on a T-shirt, let me now and I will put it on a shirt.

If you're on Facebook, you now are able to like me.

It's feels good to see that my drawing skills are improving, even though I still have a long way to go. Before starting these comics, the only things I drew were Pokemon and Simpsons characters on my wall when I was a child. I stopped when seeing the reaction of my parents, which was for from praising my great talent.
As I'm improving, I'm trying new things which may or may not become a habit. I'm as excited as you are to see where this is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hai!